BAT introduces SIRIO, the brand-new minimal pergola awning with zip guide rail and folded cloth
Leader for over 35 years in the world market of accessories for solar shading, BAT Group presents its first 2020 brand-new awning.
SIRIO is the new pergola awning with clean lines and minimal design, with zip guide rail and a tensioning system with spring for the folded cloth.
SIRIO by BAT is available both in the wall mounted version with columns – SIRIO WALL – or in the roof version that can be installed in a pre-existing structure. SIRIO has been designed to be combined with existing structures with an excellent aesthetic impact, thanks to its perfectly finished wall attachment.
Dimensions can reach a maximum of 6 x 5 meters. with the possibility of combining multiple modules.
It can have an inclination ranging from 10 to 30°, with a minimum slope of 10°.
SIRIO is equipped with stainless steel screws and without visible fixings for a flawless final result.
Made in Italy is always an indispensable quality measure for BAT, which once again proves to be the protagonist of the sector thanks to its continuous commitment to innovation.
Constant innovation, the application of cutting-edge materials, the perfection of movements, the strength and durability of the components are some of the characteristics that distinguish BAT products, a world leader in the sector of components for sun awnings and pergolas.
SIRIO – Technical details:
- Additional hood in order to close the cassette up the wall
- Led strip on the guide
- Additional profile on the cassette to hide all transformers and all electrical components; an additional led strip can be installed
- Filter grid on the front bar to avoid the accumulation of dirt in the water drain
- Downpipe to convey rainwater from the terminal in the column and drain it via the foot
- Adjustable foot
- Adjustable column connection with the possibility of having an extra 150 mm of adjustment to drain excess water from one side
- Box terminal applicable to the front profile (optional).