INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE LEGISLATIVE DECREE OF JUNE 30, 2003 N. 196
Bat SpA provides information concerning its products and delivers services through its website www.batgroup.com. Bat SpA protects the usage of data and personal information provided for registration purposes, needed for obtaining services offered via its website, in compliance with the D. Lgs 196/2003 that safeguards the person and the other actors as far as the protection of personal data is concerned.
Pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs 196/2003 we inform you that:
1. Accessing and using of the site by the user does not imply any identification by Bat SpA . The following user data cannot be viewed by Bat SpA , such data are just codified by the Internet provider:
- Internet domain and IP protocol,
- Kind of browser and computer operating system used,
- Date, time, and the website visit time,
- Any search engine from which the user accessed the site.
2. A geographical location of the user IP address is carried out via connection geolocation.
3. Cookies: except in cases in which the activation of cookies and the consequent transmission of information is strictly necessary for the provision of the service required by the user, Bat SpA does not proceed to install promotional cookies on user PC.
4. Bat SpA reserves the right to request to the provider any information collected about one or more users:
- In the case of a suspected use in violation of the law,
- To put an end to a annoying behavior by one or more users of the site.
- For the purposes of statistical processing,
- To improve the site browsing experience and content.
5. Treatment of the data
Any personal and/or business data that the user enters in the forms on the website www.batgroup.com. Are treated mainly with automated tools and are used by Bat SpA, to deliver the offered services and to manage the administration of such services in compliance with all the obligations imposed by laws and regulations in force (including for instance: billing, account keeping, as well as the law obligations concerning public security) as well as to provide the required information, to answer any questions asked by users or, with the user prior consent, for promotions and/or commercial offers.
Such data may be subject to processing by means of IT tools, suitable to ensure security and confidentiality, and suitable to the production and management of archives, lists and prints, in compliance with the above regulation.
6. Purpose of the assignment
The disclosure of required personal data is essential to make use of the services offered by Bat SpA through its website www.batgroup.com; failure to grant such data and/or the consent to the treatment previously mentioned, or the subsequent withdrawal, may determine the inability to make use of such services.
7. Rights of the user or concerned person
In relation to the above mentioned treatment, the user may exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which content is reported in the followings:
«1.The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2.The concerned person has the right to obtain the following information:
a) Source of personal data;
b) Purpose and mode of their treatment;
c) the logic applied if the treatment is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
d) Identification of the owner, the responsible persons and the designated representative according to Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) The subjects or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as the designated representative in the National territory, or person(s) in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain:
a) The update, amendment, or, when the concerned person has an interest, integration of the data;
b) The deletion, anonymization or block of the data treated in violation of the law, including those data which it is not necessary to retain in relation to the purposes for which such data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) Certification that the operations referred to in (a) and (b) were brought to the attention, as well as their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves impossible or it involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The concerned person has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of their collection;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending of advertising material or direct sale or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.»
8. Holder of the data processing is: Bat SpA via H. Ford – Z.I. Est, 30020 Noventa di Piave (VE)
To this address must be forwarded any communications referred to in art. 7 of the D. Legislative Decree No. 196/03 by registered letter, or by fax to FAX No. 0421 659007, email email@example.com.